Everybody loves to be invited and attend extravagant galas and parties, but do you know that you can put on a spectacular event with tips from one of the top event planning companies in NYC. TwentyThreeLayers also is one of the state-of-the-art corporate event planners in New York City, so we have experience in fabulous, detailed parties of all types; the kind that you never want to end.
Designing totally unique, stylish, glamorous and enchanting events, Twenty Three Layers has extremely creative experts who pay attention to every detail because they know it comes together to impress every guest.
The designers and planners ensure incomparable and unforgettable events, whether corporate or whimsical, with one-of-a-kind celebrations. Every event is designed to make an impression with the trendiest selections of food, entertainment, and decor, Twenty Three Layers extend their expertise into all five boroughs of NYC.
It is our desire as premier event planners in NYC to design each event with spectacular catering, decor, photography, venues, styling, floral design, production, lighting, and branding, and we want to help you host your best parties ever.
Here are 10 tips to help you throw remarkable birthday parties, anniversaries or events for any occasion.
1) Send “invites” to your guests. This sets an expectation.
2) To get organized, make a master list of everything from start to finish including shopping list, and readjust when necessary.
3) Create a theme for your event, and transform the venue.
4) Create a special cocktail to match the theme.
5) A self-serve bar, full or a variety of wines, is a casual way to allow guests to mix and mingle and start conversations.
6) Keep appetizers simple, but tasty: flavorful bruschettas, pasta chips with hummus dips or other finger foods entice the appetite and allow the host to mingle.
7) A table for children is a winning idea for all. Cover the table with butcher paper and provide coloring pencils.
8) Keep the settings simple, but stylish.
9) Stay relaxed whatever happens.
10) Don’t forget favors for the guests to take with them. This will add to your memorable and festive affair.
These 10 tips will help make your gala affair a complete success. Enjoy!